If you use Google Analytics to track your website traffic, you can add your Google Analytics Api Key to Starboard Suite as well.
This wil allow us to post details about your Starboard Suite traffic back to your Google Analytics account.
Connect Starboard Suite to your Google Analytics account
In your Starboard Suite Control Panel:
- Go to Admin->System Configuration
- Search the page content for "Google Analytics Api Key" (about half-way down the page)
- Enter the Google API key that Google provided (eg, it will look something like this UA-90835645-1)
*Optional, "Goal Tracking" in Google Analytics
Log-in to Google Analytics and follow Google's instructions to create a "Goal".
Under "Goal details":
- Set "Destination type" to "Regular Expression"
- Set URL to: /boarding-pass/
*Optional, "E-commerce Tracking" in Google Analytics
We will automatically post anonymous revenue data to your Analytics account.
To see this data in Analytics, you'll need to enable e-commerce tracking in Analytics.
Add starboardsuite.com to your Analytics "Exclusion List"
If you find that Analytics is creating a new "session" and showing starboardsuite.com as the "source", just add starboardsuite.com to your Analytics exclusion list.
Authorize.net users may want to add authorize.net to their exclusion list as well.
For more info, see this Google support document: