You can use Stripe Terminal to capture in-person payments through our iOS app directly into your Stripe account.
Stripe's BBPOS devices:
- Are inexpensive
- Can be used in a desktop or a cordless (rechargeable battery) setup
- Support swiping, dipping (chip cards), Apple/Android/Samsung Pay and tap cards
To get started:
- Purchase as many BBPOS devices as you like directly from Stripe.
Please note that they sell several different devices -- currently, we only support BBPOS.
- For desktop use, we strongly encourage you to purchase the BBPOS Charging Cradle as well.
- Make sure you are using an iOS device and you have the latest version of our iOS app.
After you have received your devices from Stripe, you're ready to process your first payment:
- Make sure your device has bluetooth turned on.
There's no need to explicitly pair the device -- we'll pair it for you when you process your payment.
- Queue up a sale in your Control Panel.
- On the payment screen, select "Stripe Terminal" as your payment method.
- Follow the prompts to process your payment.